I’m just getting ready for tomorrow’s wedding at Hunton Park – a fantastic venue, no rain predicted and most of all a fantastic couple!
I take my planning seriously, as nothing can be left to chance for a couples big day. Preparations for a typical wedding include:
- charging numerous batteries (6 camera batteries, 30 rechargeable flash batteries and 2 videolight batteries)
- formatting 130gb of flash cards
- checking all cameras, synchronising their time and date if necessary
- cleaning all lenses
- re-checking the final plans of the day including timings, must have shots etc.
- printing hard copies of all directions (even though I use SatNav)
- Checking off all equipment to ensure it’s packed – including 2 camera bags, tripod, monopod, stepladders (not the tallest photographer in the world so they come in handy!!), reflectors, 3 flashstands, silver and white umbrellas, portable softbox, videolight
- I even check over the car – oil, water and tyres (just like my dad taught me to every week!)
So lot’s to do today, will hopefully have a few sneak-peak pictures for the blog on Sunday!